Building Code and Compliance
We offer a complete design and implementation service. Our team are regularly called upon Australia-wide for acoustic advice on a range of commercial and domestic build projects. Smart acoustic solutions are never the result of guesswork; instead they are the result of careful and expert analysis of design and intended functionality of any given space.
So whether you are creating a single dwelling or a multi-story development, or building under a flight path, we can assist you, your designer, architect and/or builder to comply with the necessary Building Code of Australia (BCA) requirements of your project as they pertain to acoustics. We are efficient, friendly and budget conscience, so call today for further information on how we can meet your needs.
Our Services include
- Flight Path Assessments
- Facade Design
- Wall, Ceiling and Window Systems
- SEPP N.1 Testing and Report
- SEPP N.1 - NIRV Testing and Report
- SEPP N.2 Testing and Report
- Clause 52.43 - Live Music and Entertainment Noise (Agent of Change Legislation)
- Vibration Testing and Report
- Building Code of Australia (BCA) Requirements